Good luck watching.
What can be said:
- Kids aged 5-12 are VERY loud,
- Miley probably didn't know what city she was in,
- Can't Be Tamed is really enjoyable,
- She's not a really good performer,
- Kelly, 10, didn't really like her new "rock" stuff,
- She performed a Joan Jett medley, but I'm pretty sure she still thinks I Love Rock n Roll is originally a Britney song,
- See U Again is a great song,
- The Climb is not a great song
- We didn't even get the new CD :(
- It was interesting to see that parents don't seem to bother about the fact that their kids' role model is dressed as a hooker (tiny shorts, a bra, the end).
Thank you Miley Cyrus for this great musical moment.
(LA VERSION FRANCAISE DE CET ARTICLE SE TROUVE DANS LES COMMENTAIRES)