The video for Nicola Roberts' second single Lucky Day (Out Sept 18th).
- One of the very best pop tunes of the year according to a very serious survey conducted by me on a population composed of me.
- It was written by none other than one of the best pop bands ever : Dragonette (according to the same survey, and proved by this and that).
- It features various effects that look "so 2001" they make the whole thing totally amazing.
- There's a presence of sperms at some point. Why? Why not?
- Nicola isn't wearing any pants. Why would she, she's a fucking major popstar.
- Her album Cinderella's Eyes is shaping up to be a milestone in 2011 pop. Suck it Cheryl Cole.
Wanna play a game? Spot the differences between this version of the video and the raw edit of it I posted 2 weeks ago.